Bleeding Cool covered the “James Robinson Spotlight Panel” at CCI. There are a lot of good Earth 2 related bits in the article. Here is a quick rundown.
- Plans for the first 15-24 issues are laid out with flexibility for a Justice League/Justice Society cross-over.
- Robinson has an idea for second Shade series but is unsure if it will happen because of sales
- The Justice Society book was first commissioned when the reboot was just a relaunch. Originally the idea was that the series was going to be set in the 1940s. It was Mad Men like.
- We will see the Atom in issue #4
- There will be an Asian member joining the team
- Terry Slone isn’t going to be is good as he once was.
- There is also a suprise black female reporter coming
- If Starman does appear he will be a new character.
- He is kicking around an idea for an Earth 2 ‘Legion of Super-Heroes’ and calling it Infinity Inc., which could also allow him to bring back Jade and Obsidian.
- Geoff Johns has pans for Stargirl.
- He has already written a three part golden age Vigilante backup set in Galveston that Darwyn Cooke was going to draw, but he was taken off the story to work on Before Watchmen.
I love the idea of Infinity Inc. as the Earth 2 Legion!